The Listing Preview Plugin imitates listing details without publishing the listing itself on the site. The Plugin gives your users the ability to see how their listings will look on your site, go back to the previous step, and edit them if they are not content with the description without the need to update an already published post.
How it works
The plugin adds an extra step to the "Post an Ad" page. The new step is called a "Listing Preview" and comes right after the "Add a Video" step. This way, after a user has added listing details, pictures and video, he lands on the listing preview step where he may see how his ad will look like once it is published, and make sure he didn’t miss any important details. If the user is content with the look he clicks "Confirm and continue" button and is transferred to the payment step or listing added (if he uses a free listing package/plan). Conversely, if the user is not content with how the listing looks like and wishes to make a few changes, he may click "Edit Listing" button and go back to the previous step where he may continue editing his listing.
Why your users need this Plugin
Every user wishes to add a quality listing to attract more potential buyers to it. Since adding a listing is a multistep process, it is essential for users to see how their listings will look like once published to avoid errors, typos or have an ability to add missing details. The listing preview is an extremely helpful plugin, which ensures that your site is filled with high-quality content.
Вам необходимо войти в профиль чтобы получить доступ к инструкции.
- Issue with unexpected redirect to first step during adding a listing was fixed
- Broken "Edit Listing" button on the preview step replaced with relevant navigation icons
- Duplicate title issue fixed
- Adjusted to Flynax 4.6.0 version
- Support for membership plans added
- Missing buttons on the preview step added
- Redirect issue for incomplete listings fixed
- Minor improvements
- The plugin is adjusted to Flynax 4.4.x version
- Adjusted to the responsive templates
- Connection between Listing Preview and Listing Rating plugins fixed
- Now the Plugin is available for Flynax v.4.0
- Bug fixes
- Initial release